Premium Appliance Rentals Terms of Service Agreement
You, (herein referred to as the customer or leasee) agree to lease the property requested on your order form, from Premium Appliance Rentals for a minimum of two (2) months, beginning on the date that the property is delivered under the terms and conditions set forth herein. After two months, the lease will continue on a month to month basis until terminated by Premium Appliance Rentals or you, the leasee (with a 30 day notice of termination).
Your total monthly payment is due the first day of each month.
A Late Payment fee of $10.00 will be applied when a full monthly payment is not received within the first 3 days of the month, an additional $5.00 fee will be applied after the 5th day if payment is still not received. After the 10th day, an additional $10 will be applied. Appliances will be considered stolen items if payment is defaulted for a month and appliances will be picked up or a stolen item case will be filed with the local police. The total amount due will also be sent to collections. Summary for late fees include:
- $10 Late Fee after the 3rd of the month
- $15 Late fee after the 5th of the month
- $25 Late fee after the 10th of the month
At the time of agreement, the customer is in good faith providing a bank account, credit or debit card for monthly payment, and is forfeiting the right to perform a dispute with the bank institution. If customer files a dispute, the customer agrees to pay for the amount of the charge in dispute and the included chargeback fee. All issues regarding bank charges need to be addressed directly with Accounts Receivable department by calling the office number or sending email to [email protected]
Premium Appliance Rentals shall deliver the property to the address listed on the order form, leasee grants permission to enter the premises for the delivery and pickup of the property. Premium Appliance Rentals shall have no liability for damages resulting from any delay in the delivery or pick up of the property. Premium Appliance Rentals is not responsible for unleashed pets at time of delivery, they are completely the owner’s responsibility. Leasee must give at least 30 days written notice prior to any termination of this lease.
Failure to provide such notice may result in additional charges up to one month’s rent.
Leasee is responsible for maintaining the property in good condition, subject to ordinary wear.
IF LEASEE FAILS TO RETURN THE PROPERTY IN GOOD CONDITION, LEASEE WILL BE LIABLE TO PREMIUM APPLIANCE RENTALS FOR ANY AMOUNT UP TO THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE PROPERTY PLUS HANDLING FEES IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER PAYMENTS AND DAMAGES DUE UNDER THE LEASE.
Property damage policy
Appliances are on a lease agreement and Premium Appliance Rentals is not responsible for any damages to the appliance or surrounding areas due to negligent use. Leasee is obliged to keep appliances and report any issues in a timely manner, and has to keep proper rental insurance in case of loss. At the signing of this agreement, leasee agrees that appliances have been installed correctly and waives any rights to a later complaint in relation to improper installation.
Premium Appliance Rentals is not the manufacturer of the property provided under this agreement. Premium Appliance Rentals MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO SUCH PROPERTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This agreement may not be assigned by leasee in whole or part.
It is understood that this transaction is a rental and not a conditional sale or financing agreement. Title and ownership to each item of the property shall remain with Premium Appliance Rentals until such time as a bill of sale is presented by Premium Appliance Rentals to the leasee in the event of a sale of the property.
Right to demand performance
Any failure by Premium Appliance Rentals to require full performance by you of the lease shall not affect Premium Appliance Rentals’ right to demand such performance in the future.
Leasee may cancel this agreement prior to the delivery of the property or any time after the period of two months established in the terms of this agreement. If cancellation occurs within the first one month or after delivery, a $35.00 cancellation fee is charged to the customer account.
Leasee may terminate this agreement at any time prior to the end of the agreement ONLY if all of the following conditions are met:
- you have made a minimum of two monthly payments,
- you are transferred by your employer or receive military orders,
- provide Premium Appliance Rentals with written verification of the above. All other early terminations will result in a recalculation of rent to equal the lease term for the actual time of use and/or the additional charge to return the appliances to Premium Appliance Rentals.
Premium Appliance Rentals may terminate this lease at any time and repossess the property without legal process
- If you violate any of the lease provisions and fail to cure such a violation within fifteen days of the violation,
- If you become insolvent or make any assignment for the benefit of your creditors. Upon such termination Premium Appliance Rentals will be entitled to all remaining monthly rental payments and to recover any damages resulting in leasee’s failure to fulfill all of the provisions of this agreement. In the event that by defaulting on this agreement leasee will be assessed charges to fulfill the agreement, leasee will be liable for all administrative and legal costs incurred by Premium Appliance Rentals in addition to lease fulfillment charges. Should the account exceed one months’ rent, leasee will be considered in default. Leasee will be liable for all accrued rent and shall also be liable for all collection costs including reasonable attorney fees which may be incurred by Premium Appliance Rentals in enforcing the above provisions. In the event that it is necessary to file a law suit, filings will be in the Travis County Court or other court. Customer will be notified.
This agreement is intended for use in several jurisdictions. Leasee agrees that if any of its provisions shall be held invalid or unenforceable under the laws of the state or jurisdiction in which leasee resides, the remaining provisions shall be enforced as if without the inclusions of the invalid item.
Premium Appliance Rentals will move the appliances from one residence to another for a fee of $35.00, if you renew your agreement for a period of time equal to your original agreement. If a lesser term agreement is needed, a move fee of $45 will be applied. Customers may not move property of Premium Appliance Rentals without permission from Premium Appliance Rentals.
This agreement contains the entire agreement between the leasee and Premium Appliance Rentals and supersedes all prior agreements between both parties, whether written or oral and may be amended only by written document signed by both parties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT COMPLETELY AND UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS. FURTHERMORE, YOU HAVE RECEIVED/PRINTED A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT WHICH YOU WILL REFER TO AS NECESSARY IN YOUR USE OF PROPERTY.
This agreement shall become effective upon the delivery/installation of the equipment at the leasee’s place of residence.
By signing this agreement, customer agrees to the terms and conditions, that the appliance(s) delivered is(are) in very good condition as described, and that the customer has inspected the installation and received the appliance(s) successfully.
Name of customer: ____________________________________
Delivery Driver: ______________________________________